zondag 7 oktober 2007

Batsy is coming to the UK!


Batman is coming to Bedfordshire. In the summer of 2008, the new Batman movie 'The Dark Knight' is hitting theatres worldwide. Director Christopher Nolan is not only shooting his picture in Chicago, but also in Bedfordshire, at the Carrington air ship sheds. It will use for a chase with the famous Bat mobile. The most recent Batman Movie ‘Batman Begins’ was also partly shot at Carrington. Christian Bale will put on the Batman suit, while Heath Ledger is playing the most famous villain in the rich Batman mythology, The Joker. Other actors starring in the new movie are Michael Cane as Alfred Pennyworth, Morgan Freeman as Lucius Fox, Gary Oldman as Lt. James Gordon, and Aaron Eckhart as Harvey Dent, who will eventually become the villain Two Face.

1 opmerking:

rolfdejoode zei

I am not familiar with batman in de first place, but your enthusiasm worked good on me. I looked at the YouTube links and now I have a picture in mind. I also read the information on Wikipedia and I can say I like the story, first the comic book and after years the series and films. I did not know the story goes back that many years. I agree with you about the animated series, these are very good. I like the darkness of it; the colours are dark but also the whole picture is a little mysterious. I find the music the best part; it ensures that I keep my attention on the film.