maandag 1 oktober 2007

GW: A beautiful myth.

Hooray! Although I am not really into clothing and stuff, I think it is marvellous chance to re-remember Marilyn Monroe and to cherish the symbol and myth she has become. Would there have been a Pamela Anderson or Madonna in this world today without Marilyn (I prefer Norma Jean though)? Let’s face it: she changed the world. She was the first, perhaps even the last. I am fond of her, and I am certain of the fact that Marilyn will always be remembered.

1 opmerking:

rolfdejoode zei

Norma was a very simple girl who’s made big by others. Obviously she was a very feminine human being, with her lovely curves and beautiful face. I think we make some people bigger than they really are. Furthermore Norma herself wasn’t that happy with her live, from the outside somebody’s live can look very interesting but reality is different. Of course it is nice to see her dresses again and the goal to raise money for Alzheimer charities is great.