donderdag 18 oktober 2007

GW: The coach is the key.

This is another example that proves coaches are one of the most important key players in football. I am a big Louis van Gaal fan. Although, many people hate him (while they even don’t know him) I simply love the guy. I am following his career ever since his extremely successful period at Ajax (1992-1996). He won the UEFA Champions League in 1995 and the World Cup in 1996. When he became coach in Barcelona, many players followed him to Spain, because they are crazy about him. Just like Drogba loves Jose Mourinho. Do you know whose Mourhino role model is? You guessed right: Louis van Gaal.

1 opmerking:

rolfdejoode zei

I personally don’t like the world of football. When I read and hear about transfers and coach dismissals. It is always about a lot of money and the rest of it doesn’t matter anymore. They have to get good results; they have to think about the value of their shares. There is always something happening and we as viewers can’t get normal answers when the press ask questions. Watching football is hoping for the one exciting game you will see one time a year and I thing I don’t have the patience anymore. In the case of Chelsea we have billionaire Roman Abramovitz the owner of the club, it is all about money!
Maybe funny to tell that I worked for school at Feadship yards when there was built one of Romans Mega Yachts. They towed this yacht along my house and I have a picture of it.
To check it: http://rolfdejoode.hyves.nl/
http://www.feadship.nl/